House rules and regulations
- On arrival at the apartment the guests shall show to the apartment owner their personal documents (passport, ID card) for the purpose of registration and they are obligated to pay the remaining amount of the holiday and the tourist tax of 1.5 EUR/day (over 18 years).
- On arrival a deposit of 50 EUR is required, which shall be used to reimburse any damage caused in the premises. The deposit will be refunded in full if no damage has occurred and if the apartment is returned in the same condition as it was taken over (including washing up, removing rubbish, returning furniture and utensils to their original places.
- Normal check in time is between 3pm-6pm, normal check out time is between 8am-10am. Earlier or later check in or check out time is possible for an extra charge. Please tell us in advance!
- Guests receive a key for the entrance, little gate and safe on arrival. If the given keys are lost, guests are required to inform the owner immediately and reimburse the cost of the key or the exchange of the lock.
- Only registered persons may stay in the apartment. Additional guests are allowed to stay after registration and extra charge. We can provide an extra bed for 10 EUR/day.
- Smoking is forbidden in the apartment, it is allowed only on the terrace in the assigned smoking area.
- For air-conditioning there is a charge of 7 EUR/day. This may only be used with closed windows, and must be switched off when leaving the apartment.
- Pets are allowed only by agreement and it will be charged at 10 EUR/day.
- Please be silent between 10pm – 8am. Please switch off the air-conditioning, because this disturbs people sleeping on ground floor with open windows.
- Usage of own electrical equipment with high power consumption is prohibited.
- Do not let unregistered persons into the building.
- WIFI coverage is dependent on the internet provider in Zalakaros. Next to the router at the assigned place is better.
- Price includes water, electricity, gas, heating, parking place, final cleaning, bedding, towels, and kitchen towels. Changing these is free once a week.
- There is no reception in the apartment. Please tell us on arrival if you have a problem with the quality of the apartment. For any problems please contact the owner on the phone number: 00 36 3000 218 or Beata Nagy on the phone number 00 36 30 552 1390.
We wish you a relaxing stay!
|Dr. Muczer Marianna||Nagy Beáta|